In practice for over thirty years, Dr. Ron Pucillo’s passion has always been preventive medicine. Pucillo Family Practice at NRG Wellness Center has some of the healthiest patients in the area. We do this by blending medicine with fitness and weight loss. Dr. Pucillo is aided in his goals by Tracey Miller, PA-C, Stephanie Penson, PA-C, Mollee Wallace, PA-C and Ed Colón PA-C. As a team, we cover the medical needs and health of the whole family – from newborns to the geriatric set.
Ronald M. Pucillo, MD, has the largest and most established medical weight loss facility in Sugar Land, Texas. If you plan to diet, you should begin by talking to a certified bariatric doctor who specializes in helping people lose weight and become fit. The doctors at NRG will work on your total health, from providing medication where needed, to eating and exercise plans, and will monitor your diet progress. We can also help you decide whether bariatric surgery is an option for you. We have partnered with a bariatric center specializing in lap-band and gastric bypass surgery and will be fully involved in your aftercare, a very important part of the whole procedure.
NRG Wellness is more than a Family Practice office, more than a weight loss center. In his belief in total health care, Dr. Pucillo delivers an integrated approach to Family Medicine, by offering different avenues to a healthy lifestyle, all under one roof. We have onsite allergy testing and on-site X-rays. We offer bio-identical hormone replacement therapy for both men and women. Our advanced diagnostic studies (See under tab Services for Advanced Diagnostic) allow us to pick up conditions before they become chronic, more serious problems. For those who want to spend additional time with their doctor, ask about our Concierge Choice Program. Those who can’t always afford medication can ask about our ongoing medical research studies where the clinical trial drugs are free and a small stipend is provided for your time.
If you are serious about keeping healthy and/or losing weight, Doctor Pucillo and his Sugar Land staff are ready to help you today.
- We provide caring and effective treatment
- Pediatrics to geriatric care
- Emphasis on preventive health services, including advanced diagnostic testing
- Same day appointments
- Late night hours
- Early morning hours – coming soon
- Saturday hours
- Accept most insurance
- Participate in a multitude of clinical research studies with Breco Clinical Research, Ltd.
External Content Disclaimer
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.